Friday, October 15, 2010

Getting Warmed Up

As I've been reading through some of the exercises in the book, I thought some of them might be quite challenging for me. Like exercise #3. So I decided to give it a try and write a few words to see if I could get something to flow. I wrote but it doesn't click yet. Maybe I'm just not understanding the directions. I'll lay it aside for now and try it again later.

I find that I'm getting a little anxious to begin and I may not wait until Monday. After the weekend is over I will have more time to get into a groove with it, though.

If anyone else reading this has the book and wants to join me as I write, please follow me and let me know who you are so I can follow you as well. Of course, you can follow me if you just want to read. Feel free to comment - I welcome your opinions!

No comments:

Post a Comment